Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She's back...

The one...the only...Natalie Hintz is BACK!!! She just returned from serving a mission in Chile for a year and a half. On Sunday night my cell phone rang and it was Natalie!!! It was so great to hear her voice and catch up. I missed this girl while she was gone! I met Natalie my sophomore year of college. We roomed together at Liberty Square and then at Chandell condos before I got married.

I will say one thing... just about every guy at BYU is definitely counting the days until she makes her appearance on campus:)

Photobucket

She is only about a 4 hour road-trip away in Phoenix. It is tempting to do a road trip to Phoenix to see her. Anyone heading to or want to go to AZ? If a road trip doesn't work out, I am hoping to see her when I go to Utah in May. When I see her, we will definitely go for a cruise with the top down, blast "Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston, and sing at the top our lungs just like old times. I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

Paige said...

When are you going to utah? I want to come too!