Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There's a new sheriff in town...


Today I caught two guys stealing fuel at our company's CFN station. They had stolen their boss's CFN card (a credit card for fuel) and were filling up multiple gas jugs. I pulled up, noticed the suspicious activity, and jotted down their license plate number. Then I got out of the car and acted casual. After filling up my sweet ride, I went back into the office to report the incident and it happened to be one of our customers. We cancelled their CFN card, got video footage, and reported their license plate numbers...busted suckers!

Those bad boys are going down and they don't even know it. They thought the little brunette girl didn't have a clue. Wrong...don't underestimate my capabilities.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Super sleuth Darci! Atta girl! Keeping the streets safe.

Beth said...

Way to go Darci. Nicely done.
BYW...we sure have fun reading your blog. Your hilarious

KB said...

nice work! we need u in LA!