Monday, August 3, 2009

Carlsbad

A few weeks ago, Niel and I went to visit my old roommate Paige and her family while they were vacationing in Carlsbad. We went to church, had lunch, walked along the beach, and had fun visiting.

Photobucket
It was a beautiful day, so Niel and I rode beach cruisers along the beach. We love the San Diego area and wouldn't mind living there at all if it wasn't so far from family and if the housing wasn't so expensive.
Photobucket

It was so good to see the Cordons! We always have a good time hanging out with them. They are expecting baby #2 this month and will be moving to LA in September. Hopefully that means we will get to see them more often!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Gotta love posts about us!! Lol :)
I hope you had a fun time in WA.
We'll be heading down your way in just over a month so we'll have to see you guys again

Annie. said...

Fun! The beach is so beautiful. I miss it back home in Oregon!

Cuuuute shirt! Where did you get it, I must know!