Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cuties

Here are some pictures taken throughout the week of the kiddos. I might be biased but I think I have the cutest nieces and nephews:)
Photobucket
This is me with my niece Allison, who is full of energy. We became little buddies during the trip. When we were boating at the lake I took Allison to play at the kiddie pool in the park.
Photobucket
One of the nights we had a family talent show. The grand kids decided at the last minute they wanted to perform a play. They made it up all by themselves and performed it for us. The adults weren't quite sure what the plot line was but it was pretty funny anyways (the picture above is the kiddos in their costumes for the show).
My dad decided to display some vegetables he grew in the garden for the talent show (This was
a last minute decision to avoid having to play the accordian for everyone) and my nephew McKay told him, "Grandpa- it isn't show and tell! It is a TALENT show!" Here is what everyone else did for the talent show: My mom, Tiffani, Lori, and Todd played the piano, McKay showed us his art book, Jericho and McKay had everyone participate in the 'Fruit Salad' hula, Brent and Beth displayed a picture slide show, and I performed 'A rig of bamboo'.

Photobucket
Tiffani and Daniel

Photobucket
Jordan
Photobucket
Mom and Dad with the grand kids

Photobucket
Beth and Daniel

Photobucket
Me holding baby Jordan

3 comments:

Annie. said...

My gosh, it's true...you DO have cute nieces and nephews!

P.s. I'm still curious as to where you got that CUTE pink ruffly t-shirt!

KB said...

So what's a rig of bamboo eh? I love family talent shows!

bjchild said...

yeah, same question...what the hey is rig of bamboo?

I'm trying to think what I would've done. Maybe flex my new found quads and calves. Remember how I used to do that?

Thanks again for the pictures and post. Again, I'm so sad we weren't there, mostly for our kids who couldn't spend time with their cousins and aunts/uncles/grandma/grandpa.