Monday, August 24, 2009

Notice

Want to know why I have a perma-smile?
I officially told my boss last Friday that September 14th will be my last day of work!

My job has been a great learning experience for me. I have learned a lot about communication, multi-tasking, working under pressure, operations, and lots of practical skills for the work force. Even though there have been times when I have been really unhappy with my job, I feel that it has been a good first "real" job. I've finished my degree since I started this job and now I have more confidence in my abilities when I seek employment in Vegas (or wherever we end up if not there).

I will miss my co-workers as I leave but overall I am really excited! I am looking forward to having a break from work for awhile during our moving and transition period. And I am also looking forward to finding a more challenging job where I feel I am putting my degree to good use.

In the mean time I am working on convincing Niel to take me on a cruise to Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta from San Diego or LA in between our move. Anyone interested in joining us?

No comments: