Sunday, August 30, 2009

Delicious

As you may know I hate cooking. I love the fact that I can use the excuse of working full time to explain why I don't spend much time in the kitchen. There are so many other things I would rather be doing than cooking. This is why you will rarely see any type of recipe on my blog. But here is a simple recipe...the Darci type of recipe. This dip is delicious. It is best with strawberries and apples. Or if you are Niel you dip your carrots in it too.Alright here it goes: Mix equal portions of marshmallow creme and cream cheese together...voila! Then you have a delicious fruit dip.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

YUM I love fruit dip.

Don't worry - I HATE cooking too.

bjchild said...

okay, we're buying marshmellow cream on the next grocery run...

Veronica Peterson said...

That's the best fruit dip ever:)