Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vegas Interview

Tomorrow morning, Niel has a potential job interview with a doctor in Vegas. He has had a couple other phone interviews with doctors but this will be his first in-peron interview. From what Niel knows about the job, it would be his dream job. Not only is it a position for an orthopedic surgeon, but he would be specializing in sports medicine. I remember not long after I met Niel he told me he would love to specialize in orthopedics working with athletes.

Tonight he will drive to Vegas and stay the night for his interview in the morning. We've been practicing interviewing questions. Oh, and don't worry...I picked out his outfit for the interview...and a back up tie and shirt just in case something gets on THE interview outfit. I wish I could go with him to the interview so see the area and visit the practice but I can't get off work.

My thoughts on moving to Vegas? I have mixed feelings which will be discussed if he gets the job offer.

I am really excited for Niel and I hope he does well! No pressure!

6 comments:

bjchild said...

Vegas would be awesome cause when BYU goes to the Vegas bowl we can all party at your place! Plus you'd be so much closer to Utah. Hope it went well Neil.

Abby said...

How'd it go?!

KB said...

Awesome! We will pray for him :) I have to admit though, I'm hoping he'll find his dream job in Orange County!

Paige said...

Good luck Niel! It'd be awesome if you guys were there. And I'm sure they haved at least a dozen Target stores there :)

Chelsea said...

darci-
i forgot to answer your question. anyway, i got the suit at dp in provo town center. its kenneth cole.

Veronica Peterson said...

Best wishes! Hope it goes well!