Monday, August 10, 2009

Flashback

I was able to see some of my good high school friends in WA including my Besty Camille. Saturday night I went to a BBQ at Kelly Hodges' house. Some old friends were there including Stace Webley, who I hadn't seen since before he left on his mission and I finally got to meet his wife. After the BBQ I went to Crescent Bar with Camille, Stephen, and Kevin. On Sunday, I got to see Kellie Bird and a bunch of other Quincy folk I hadn't seen in years.

{Camille and I swimming at the condos in Crescent Bar}
My swimsuit obsession can be partly blamed on Camille. It all started with a crazy trip to Walmart looking for last minute swimsuits for our week together in Lake Chelan. Camille would get several adorable suits a year...so of course I wanted to be just like her. I mean if she is getting a handful of new suits every year why shouldn't I? We made annual trips to the swimsuit shop in Crescent Bar, which gave us hopes to one day start a swimsuit shop in Lake Chelan together. Maybe one of these days Camille... It was great to see her as always...miss you:)

No comments: