Sunday, May 31, 2009

Aunt Darci

This is only a handful of my nephews on the Child family side. Five of the thirteen to be exact. It took the help of several adults to get this picture, but totally worth it. Aren't they the cutest little guys?! I am a lucky aunt:)

{Next generation of the Child boys: Isaac, Austin, Dylan, Ben, & Ethan}

Photobucket

****

Sunday I was able to visit with family all day long. We started out the morning by having breakfast with my in-laws in Orem. My sister in law Michelle had my mom, grandma, and I over for breakfast. Michelle's husband Aaron made us breakfast burritos and biscuits and gravy. My mother in law Pam and sister in law Stephanie were also there.

I was able to meet their newest addition Brianna. She has a cute smile and chubby cheeks! My cousin Lindsey blessed their new baby Jude at church on Sunday. Following the baby blessing they had a picnic at pioneer park. I was able to see my Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Carl and a bunch of my cousins. It was a pleasant surprise since I didn't even know they were going to bless their baby while I was in town.

Photobucket

{Pictured with two of my wonderful sister in-laws Lindsay and Tiffani. I couldn't ask for better sister in laws!}


Photobucket

This is Ben. Look at that smile and those eyes. He is adorable.
Mom, Grandma, and I went to my brother Brannen's house in Lehi for the rest of the night. My brother Paul, his wife Lindsay, and their two boys were there! It was great to see my two brothers and their families. I have the best family and love them lots:) I stayed the night at my Grandma Davis' house Sunday night and then flew back to California early Monday morning. Lots of family, lots of food, lots of friends=a great trip.

1 comment:

Veronica Peterson said...

You have a BIG family. That’s awesome! You had a really busy trip.