Thursday, May 14, 2009

Date Night

After not seeing Niel all week, I was really excited to have a date with him on Friday night. We went out for a nice dinner at Claimjumper. One positive aspect of him being in LA all week for his rotation is that they feed him every meal (Niel might say otherwise because he says the food is horrible). I haven't had to spend much money on groceries lately or go grocery shopping very much, which is a good thing since I don't like grocery shopping. Anyways, saving money on groceries during the week justifies a nice dinner out on the weekend:)

Saturday, I went to a luncheon and play that our church put on for the women. Some professionals from Utah who travel around performed the play. It was entertaining and pretty funny.

Saturday night, Niel and I went to see X-men Origins. I didn't really have a desire to see the movie but I ended up liking it. Before the movie started we got our favorite ice cream at Coldstone 'All lovin' no oven'. Of course we got the take home size and snuck it into the theatre under Niel's sweatshirt. We are sneaky.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Mmmm Cold Stone. I am in love with Birthday Cake Remix right now.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

How in the world did you sneak that sucker in? Fanny pack?