Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

...Or you can just leave me at home. Tonight Niel went to a Dodger's game in LA with his best friend Steve who got free tickets from work. Niel sent me these pictures from his Iphone. It looks like they had pretty good seats. Don't worry, I was at a girl's camp planning meeting tonight.
This is a picture of Niel's best friend Steve (not the guy whistling, the guy in the green). Niel emailed me his stats below if you are also single and looking.
Steve is a 29 year old project engineer from Eagle river, Alaska. He's an RM, college grad, eagle scout who rides a motorcycle and has many leather-bound books. He currently resides in Ventura, California. He is single and waiting for your call.

Contact niel about details.

1 comment:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Oh Sad! I was thinking . . oh fun, Darci went to a baseball game. . but you didn't. I LOVE baseball games!

Are you going to UT any time in July? I'm trying to figure out my summer plans and will probably be there for a week sometime in July.