Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here comes the bride...

Kellie's wedding was perfect and she looked absolutely gorgeous. They were married in the Salt Lake temple, same place Niel and I were! It was a wonderful ceremony and I couldn't believe my 'little sister' was getting married! I got a little teary eyed during the ceremony. Yay! Now we can be married friend buddies.

Photobucket

The wedding wasn't until 1:30 p.m. so the bridesmaids had plenty of time to primp. We had lots of fun doing each other's hair and makeup. I am pretty sure I wore the most makeup I had since my wedding day...and the first time I've curled my hair since I cut it short.


Photobucket

Kellie and I right after the wedding ceremony

Photobucket

The wonderful Bird familyPhotobucket

The wedding party

Photobucket

Sassy bridesmaids

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

All of us bridesmaids had so much fun on the wedding day. We acted like 15 year old school girls taking lots of pictures, giggling, and just being silly girls. At the reception, we did a trampoline photo shoot (unfortunately I don't have photos). We thought it would be fun to get some pictures of ourselves jumping high on the trampoline in our bridesmaids dresses. Then we decorated their car with lots of fun stuff and cyran wrapped the car. What a great day...Congrats to Devin and Kellie!

6 comments:

Lizeth Peterson said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day. I love the dresses. They are all so cute. I love the shoes too. Really looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, getting all dressed up, putting on makeup, and taking pictures all day...so seriously upset that I wasn't there for all the fun!

Paige said...

So cute! And your hair even held the curl! Good for you :)

Annie. said...

It looks like you had so much fun! :)

Beth said...

So fun, Darci! Glad you had a great time in Utah. I love wedding pictures, no matter whose they are. They had cute wedding colors. You looked great, too! Miss you guys!

Veronica Peterson said...

Nice colors and your dress is really cute. Love your shoes!