Monday, May 18, 2009

Mailroom Prowl

Niel lost the key to our mail room for the second time (not to point fingers or anything). Nowhere to be found. I should have made a copy of the key after the first time we lost it, but I didn't. The last 3-4 weeks we have been borrowing our neighbor's mail key to get into the mail room. She seemed pretty annoyed last time we asked her, so we resorted to a different method. We hadn't checked our mail for a week so last night we decided to walk around the complex until someone went to the mail room to get their mail. We made about 6 rounds until we gave up. It is in times like these (and times when I am baking cookies and realize I don't have enough flour) that I wish we had good neighbor friends.

This is what our mailbox looks like once we get an opportunity to check it. That usually ends up being once a week or so. I guess it is time that we stop being cheap and lazy and go buy ourselves another mail key.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie. said...

Nice, Niel. :) You guys are hilarious!

We finally had to get an extra key after I locked the ONLY truck key we owned in the truck, and we had to call a locksmith. Whoops!